Use of information on this Website
1. The information on this Website has been included in good faith and is intended for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purposes and no rights can be derived from it.
2. All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, patent rights, trade mark rights, database rights and design rights) whether registered or unregistered, in and relating to any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade marks, logos and trade names contained on this Website (collectively the “Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears (the “look and feel” of this Website and other visual or non‑literal elements), shall remain the property of EuroQol and you shall not attempt to obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights.
3. You are permitted to browse this Website and to reproduce the Content or parts thereof by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the Content may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other website. No other license or right is granted.
Disclaimer of warranty
4. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the Content on this Website, all Content on this Website is provided ‘as-is’ without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall EuroQol, its officers and/or employees be liable for any loss, damage or expense in connection with any access to or use of this Website or any Content made available on this Website. EuroQol, its officers and/or employees do not have any responsibility or liability for decisions based on the Content and/or any results of such decisions.
5. Although EuroQol will make reasonable efforts to make this Website available as much as possible, in no event shall EuroQol or its officers or employees be liable for any temporarily unavailability of this Website, including any consequences thereof. EuroQol does not warrant that this Website or the servers which make this Website available are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
6. EuroQol may gather and analyse information regarding usage of this Website, including domain name, the number of hits, the pages visited, previous/subsequent websites visited and length of user session. This information may be gathered by using a cookie. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by our web page server. You can choose whether or not to use a cookie by altering the settings of your browser. A cookie will make the use of this Website faster and easier.
Links to other websites
7. This Website may contain links to other websites and / or servers provided by third parties. Such websites are not under control of EuroQol and EuroQol does not assume any responsibility or liability for any availability, accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such websites. EuroQol does not intend links on this Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and these links are provided for convenience only.
Governing law and jurisdiction
© 2014 Stichting EuroQol Research Foundation